AvrameUSA Trio 150 Prep Plans (imperial)
AvrameUSA Prep Plans are designed to help expedite your research, bidding, and feasibility checks. Need to know where to start? The Prep Plans include getting started tips ranging from land research and preparation through build approach and budgeting.
- The Prep Plans can be presented to a local builder for a full take off bid or used to hone in on your self build budget.
- Any Prep Plan purchase will be applied as a credit to your future AvrameUSA kit purchase
- AvrameUSA Prep Plans are not intended for building or permitting.
- AvrameUSA full plan sets for permitting (with state stamped structural engineering plans) are only included later with the purchase of our minimum kit which is our AvrameUSA Structural Kit.
- AvrameUSA plans, platform framing methodology, and engineering require our US custom fabricated hardware to be buildable plans.
- AvrameUSA Prep Plans do not include client-specific customizations. Customizations are bid per project and happen during the drawing phase of your project.
What is included:
- Welcome Introduction
- Getting started tips and suggestions.
- Set of drawings in PDF format. Including floor plans, electrical, detailed cross-sections, elevations, window and door schedule, and foundation specs. Included in this PDF is our common customizations with additional detail and window specs ideal for pricing window walls.
- 3-D SketchUp PDF images.
- Materials summary and details—including quantity details where possible.
- Sample USA assembly guide.
All that knowledge is compressed into a .ZIP file. We will send the package via e-mail.
It doesn’t matter if you are going to build your house this year or in the distant future, you will need the package anyways. The more you plan ahead, the less mistakes there are to make.