AvrameUSA Trio 120 Prep Plans (imperial)
AvrameUSA Prep Plans are designed to help expedite your research, bidding, and feasibility checks. Need to know where to start? The Prep Plans include getting started tips ranging from land research and preparation through build approach and budgeting.
- The Prep Plans can be presented to a local builder for a full take off bid or used to hone in on your self build budget.
- Any Prep Plan purchase will be applied as a credit to your future AvrameUSA kit purchase
- AvrameUSA Prep Plans are not intended for building or permitting.
- AvrameUSA full plan sets for permitting (with state stamped structural engineering plans) are only included later with the purchase of our minimum kit which is our AvrameUSA Structural Kit.
- AvrameUSA plans, platform framing methodology, and engineering require our US custom fabricated hardware to be buildable plans.
- AvrameUSA Prep Plans do not include client-specific customizations. Customizations are bid per project and happen during the drawing phase of your project.
What is included:
- Trio 150 floor plan set of drawings in PDF format.
- Floor plans, electrical, cross-sections, elevations, window and door schedule, and foundation specs.
Trio 2022 options, showing common customizations:
- Gable end window wall options with rough opening measurements
- Extended gable roof with main and optional upper-level deck. Covered front or back patio
- Standard full-size Dormer options
- Mini window Dormer options
- Trio main level master suite options
- Structural and foundation specs for bidding purposes
All that knowledge is compressed into a .ZIP file. We will send the package via e-mail.
It doesn’t matter if you are going to build your house this year or in the distant future, you will need the package anyways. The more you plan ahead, the less mistakes there are to make.