Garden Room DIY Instructions
Sometimes when working in the garden, be it bad weather or fatigue, you'll want a shelter to rest in for a while. The Garden Room offers exactly that.
With the Garden Room assembly instructions you can build yourself a shelter outside.
The Garden Room can be built in 2 sizes: S model or L model, allowing for the freedom of choice to build a shelter according to you need of size.
When you buy the instructions, you will be assisted in acquiring with the materials. In the instructions, there are both a parts list and a budgeting guide for either of the models.
The Garden Room functions according to your needs.
Despite the name, you can build the Garden Room anywhere you want. It can be a shed or a woodworking room, but also a lot more than that.
You can use the room as an office, a studio, relaxation room or for any other idea you can creatively conjure.
What the Garden Room assembly instructions contain:
- A detailed explanation of what the Garden Room is.
- Planned roadmap for building.
- List of materials you need to build either model.
- List of tools you need for building.
- Budgeting instructions.
- Calculations of the thermodynamic capabilities of walls, doors and windows.
- Recommendations for additional work force and explanations of why the workforce would be needed in specific situations.
- Instructions for setting up the foundation.
NB! Instructions are in metric units!