Living large is officially a thing of the past. SOLO+ 100 Tiny Home has a floor area of 38.4m2 / 413ft2 - it has a dormer, two bedrooms, a kitchen-living room, bathroom, and storage space.
Do-It-Yourself tiny home can be built from local materials by yourself or a local carpenter. Purchase the plans, get the materials from the hardware store, invite a friend to join, and create your very own A-frame. With our specialized DIY building plans, instructions, and shopping list, it’s that easy.
SOLO+ 100 base dimensions:
Building size: 10.15m x 4,50m / 33.3ft x 14.7ft
Building area: 45.7m2 / 491ft2
Floor area: 38.4m2 / 413ft2
Heating volume: 85m3 / 3000ft3
The Construction Plans package contains:
- Set of drawings in PDF format - views, plans, detailed cross-sections, elevations, foundation sketch.
- Floor plans in DWG format - for placing the house on your plot plan.
- 3D SketchUp SKP file of the house - for designing the interior and exterior of the house.
- Price quote - includes everything that Avrame can offer to you.
- Working hours estimation sheet - for planning the labor cost.
All that knowledge is compressed into a. ZIP file.
We Developed SOLO+ in collaboration with a Professor of Architecture at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Why Avrame? We’ve been building house kits for over 20 years, and we know that finding a tiny house with a great design is super tricky. That’s why we partnered with Professor Sheila Kennedy and her team of design innovators. Together, we developed three concepts that provide maximum flexibility for living and working at home. We brought together the iconic form of the A-Frame, the radical affordability of DIY, and the idea of getting the flexible design to a tiny house that can be adapted to fit your needs - Affordable, Flexible Design, Durable, Easy to Build
The SOLO+ is a very compact living unit that offers generous living areas and plenty of storage space. The SOLO+ A-Frame is easy to build, is energy efficient, and is easy to maintain. Since this is a DIY kit, you can build it anywhere in the world with locally sourced materials. This makes SOLO+ environmentally responsible and budget-friendly.
Check out more: https://tinyhouse.avrame.com/
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By Purchasing and Using the Products and Services of Avrame LLC, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
1. All products and services provided by Avrame LLC are protected by International Copyright Laws. Avrame LLC (further referred as The Original Designer, Designer or Licensor) of all Instruments of Service, including plans, drawings, sketches, specifications, and other information provided is and continues to be, even after the sale, the owner of the copyright. The Licensor grants through Avrame LLC to you, the purchaser of the products and services, the Licensee, a license to use the Instruments of Service to construct a single wooden construction. Some plans contain a license agreement that allows for more than one use of the plans, but this must be specifically stated in your purchase documents. Any duplication, reuse, sale, or publication, in whole or in part, or derivative use of any plans, drawings, sketches, specifications, or any other document or Instrument of Service, beyond what is stated in your original purchase agreement, will subject you to a claim for wilful infringement of the copyright laws and statutory damages up to $50,000, plus attorneys fees.
2. The plans, you are purchasing, do not have an architectural or engineering signature, seal or stamp. In addition, the plans may need to be modified to comply with your local requirements. Avrame LLC authorize you to use the plans on the express condition that you consult a local licensed architect or engineer of your choice prior to beginning construction, and that you comply with all local building codes, zoning requirements, and other applicable laws, regulations, ordinances, and requirements. Many building departments require an architect or engineer to sign and stamp the plans. You must contact your local authorities to find out the local requirements for building.
3. All orders to Avrame LLC are final and no house plans sales will be refunded for any reason.
4. Drawings, sketches and specifications are instruments of service and remain the property of the Designer whether the Project for which they are prepared is executed or not. They may not be used in whole or in part on other projects or to complete a project without the Designer's involvement, (binding final arbitration) except by the written agreement of the Designer and with appropriate compensation to the Designer. Client agrees to hold harmless and indemnify the Designer from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages and costs, including attorney's fees, arising out of or connected with the conversion, modification, misinterpretation, misuse, or reuse by others of the electronic files, drawings and data provided by the Designer under this contract.
5. The Client agrees to limit the Designer's liability to the Client and to all contractors and subcontractors on the project, due to the Designer's negligent acts, errors, or omissions, such that the total aggregate liability of the Designer to all those named shall not exceed the amount paid to the Designer.
6. The plans are protected by International Copyright Laws. Any use of the information contained herein beyond the one-time use authorized by a purchase of prints, or any duplication, publication, sale or distribution of any part of these plans without the prior written consent of the Original Designer represents a violation of International Copyright Laws subject to the prescribed penalties. Any use of the plans, or modifications of the plans, by purchasers, builders or others is done at their own risk. Licensee should have the plans reviewed by a local professional architect or engineer before the start of construction. The information contained within the Construction Prints is to indicate design intent and basic construction detailing. It is the builder's responsibility to provide standard construction details and practices which will result in a structurally sound and weatherproof finished product.