Grow strawberries at home all year round!
Eaten since the Stone Age, wild strawberries are known to help the nervous system, fight fatigue, and crack down on skin aging.
Wild strawberry fruit is strongly flavored and grown for domestic use as an ingredient for jam, sauces, liqueurs, cosmetics and alternative medicine.
Click & Grow Strawberry benefits:
- Strawberry is one of the sweetest and most cherished fruits in the world
- You can grow sweet strawberries all year round
- Wild strawberry is super-easy to grow in your Click & Grow garden
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 17 weeks
Temperature range: 18 °C–26 °C
- If multiple seeds germinate per pod, leave up to two seedlings to grow per pod. This ensures there is enough space and nutrients for the plants to grow.
- Once your plant is flowering it needs to be pollinated by hand. You can do this by gently shaking your plant to carry pollen from one blossom to the next.
- If your plant has given you the first harvest, just trim old leaves and fruit stems from the bottom of the stem. New green leaves and flowers will emerge soon.
Warranty: 1 Year Hassle-Free Warranty