In the SOLO+ DIY Bundle, you'll find the three DIY packages for SOLO+ 42, SOLO+ 75, SOLO+ 100.
Each package contains:
The DIY packages for all three houses are provided both in metric and imperial units.
1. With this purchase you acquire the right to download a set of documents that you can use to build your own SOLO+ as a DIY project.
2. The file you'll download contains documents and instructions, both in metric and imperial units, to build SOLO+ 42, SOLO+ 75, SOLO+ 100.
3. With this purchase, you acquire the license to build up to two SOLO+ buildings, either for personal or commercial use.
4. The plans you'll find in your download do not have an architectural or engineering signature, seal, or stamp.
In addition, the plans may need to be modified to comply with your local requirements.
Many building departments require an architect or engineer to sign and stamp the plans. You must contact your local authorities to find out the local requirements for building.
Avrame LLC authorizes you to use the building documentation you download on the express condition that you consult a local licensed architect or engineer of your choice prior to beginning construction and that you comply with all local building codes, zoning requirements, and other applicable laws, regulations, ordinances, and requirements.
5. The content of the documentation included in this product was developed by Avrame LLC, it is owned by Avrame LLC, and it is protected by International Copyright Laws.
6. It is strictly forbidden to redistribute any of the material provided by Avrame LLC. Any duplication, reuse, sale, or publication, in whole or in part, or derivative use of any plans, drawings, sketches, specifications, will subject you to a claim for willful infringement of the Copyright Laws and statutory damages up to $50,000, plus attorneys fees.